This treadmill will create a free home gym and meet your daily exercise needs.
Equipped with a powerful 3.75HP motor, the treadmill can support cardio training of all levels. The multi-layer running belt will ensure your safety and reduce the impact during exercise. You will enjoy the freedom when running on this super wide 52" x 17" area. The auto incline control can take your workout to different intensities with convenient decline and incline capabilities. After each workout, you can fold this treadmill easily for compact upright storage and save your living space. Regarding lubrication, it is recommended that the working board be checked periodically(around 3 months) for lubrication. Using hex lift the belt and insert the silicone oil about 20 grams to spray smoothly(adjust belt before lubrication).
If you are pursuing a high-quality indoor workout experience, you will surely enjoy running on this treadmill.
- 3.75HP powerful motor provides high performance when running exercise
- 12 preset programs and 3 training modes meet different exercise needs
- 5-layer running belt with diamond texture ensures your running safety
- Auto adjustable incline with 5 degrees, 10-degree shortcuts for multiple running intensity
- Super wide 52" x 17" running area with shock absorption
- Blue-ray control panel tracks real-time data and helps you make exercise plans
- Bluetooth speaker with convenient volume adjustment knob
- 4 mph and 7 mph hotkeys for quick speed mode choice
- Heart rate sensor accurately record your pulse during running
- The low-noise operation does not disturb others and lets you enjoy a quiet workout
- Safety key prevents you from injury when in emergency
- Streamlined handlebar for more comfortable and stable grip
- Foldable mechanism and upright self-standing allows easy storage and saves space
- Built-in transportation wheels for easy movement
- Smart GYMAX APP control with extra functions for running with more fun
- Speed unit could be switched between mile and km in APP
- Please do not place the treadmill on carpet during usage to avoid motor overheat